Shivangi Joshi is an Indian television actress with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram and is famous for her role as a character of ‘Naira’ in ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
|Real Name||Shivangi Joshi|
|Birthday||18 May 1995|
|Age (as in 2022)||26 Years|
|School||Pine Hall School, Dehradun|
Social Media Accounts:
Some Unknown Facts:
- ‘Shivangi Joshi’ was born on ’18 May 1995′ in Pune and is popularly known as ‘Naira Goenka’, the character she played in the TV serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
- She completed her studies at ‘Pine Hall School, Dehradun’.
- Shivangi started her career in 2013 in the Zee TV’s serial ‘Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi’ in which she played the character of ‘Trisha’.
- Shivani considers ‘Shweta Tiwari’ as her inspiration.
- A childhood photo of Shivangi Joshi
- Shivani is very active on Instagram. She has an account named shivangijoshi18 and has more than 3.5 million followers.
- Shivangi has more than 8.8 million followers on TikTok and her videos have been liked 97.2 million times.
- Shivangi has also worked in other TV serials such as ‘Beintehaa’ she played the character of ‘Aayat Haider’. Later played the character of ‘Vishy’ in ‘Love by Chance’, ‘Poonam Thakur’ in ‘Begusarai’, ‘Meera’ in ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’, and ‘Jyoti’ in the serial ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’.
- She has worked in the movie ‘Our Own Sky’ in 2020. This is her first film.
- In 2017, she received the ‘Gold Award’ for the Best Debut Female category. In 2018, the ‘Gold Award’ was received from the category of Best Onscreen Jodi (Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi).
- In 2019, she received the Best Actress Award from Kalakar Awards and got the award of Best Actor Female (Popular) from the Gold Awards.
- She likes to visit Shimla and Mussoorie to hang out with her family.
- She likes to eat chocolate very much.
- Shivangi takes great care of her fitness and devotes most of her time to the Gym and Yoga
- She has worked in the advertisements of Himalaya, Nivea, Kellogg’s, and Fena.
- Shivangi Joshi has worked in the music videos ‘Aadatein’ and ‘Baarish’.